About Texas Tumbleweed 100
Experience beautiful, varying High Plains terrain and unbeatable hospitality! This ride is located in DUMAS, TEXAS which is located approximately fifty miles north of Amarillo.
The ride will be managed and organized by volunteers and local bike enthusiasts to ensure you will have a safe and fantastic ride with plenty of food and drinks, full ride support (SAG, multiple rests stops, mechanic support, etc.) and of course, plenty of fun.
HOST HOTEL & Spaghetti Dinner
The Hampton Hotel Inn & Suites is providing special room rates for Texas Tumbleweed riders and guests. Please call (806) 935-6666 and mention the TEXAS TUMBLEWEED 100.
Packet pick up will be at McDade Park from 5:30-7:30 in the East Pavillion. Along with picking up your packet, you can enjoy our 3rd Annual Spaghetti Dinner FREE to all our riders.
The dinner will be hosted by the Dumas Rotary Club, will be FREE of CHARGE to our riders. Donations will be accepted for dinner and all proceeds will go to the End Polio Now. Hope you can join us for this fantastic meal!
We will be respecting decisions made by the state of Texas due to Covid-19. We will be practice social distancing( if need be) for the safety of our riders. In the event that our event is cancelled due to Covid-19, we will offer full refunds.
DATE & TIME:
Bike ride begins at 8:00AM on September 11th, 2020
at McDade Park across from the YMCA at 1400 S. Maddox, Dumas Texas
Post-ride Bar-B-Q meal!!
Showers and pool are available to all riders after ride. Hot tub available to all adult riders. Please remember to bring your own towel.
Proceeds will benefit our local YMCA programs.
ROUTES & DISTANCES:
- $40-50 – Adult Registration
- Kids Registration (13-17 y/o) FREE IF ACCOMPANIED BY A REGISTERED ADULT
- Kids under 12 ride free but must be accompanied by registered adult
- Price includes barbecue lunch for all riders following the ride!
- Lunch will be $10.00 for all non-riders.
- Online registration ends Thursday, September 9th at 10pm
- We ride rain or shine! Sorry no refunds.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- SWAG BAG FOR ALL REGISTERED RIDERS!!!
- There are 8 rest stops with bathrooms at each one.
- Our ride has SAG support for each route and law enforcement support for our rider’s safety.
- Every rider gets a medal!
- You may register the 10th all day at the YMCA or at packet pick-up from 5:30-7:30 pm at McDade Park located in the East Pavillion.
- You may also register the day of the ride starting at 6:30am at McDade Park located in the East Pavillion.
For questions please contact
email@example.com or 806-935-4136
Texas Tumbleweed 100 Event Coordinator/Director
1400 S Maddox
Dumas TX, 79029