About Texas Tumbleweed 100
Experience beautiful, varying High Plains terrain and unbeatable hospitality! This ride is located in DUMAS, TEXAS which is located approximately fifty miles north of Amarillo.
The ride will be managed and organized by volunteers and local bike enthusiasts to ensure you will have a safe and fantastic ride with plenty of food and drinks, full ride support (SAG, multiple rests stops, mechanic support, etc.) and of course, plenty of fun.
HOST HOTEL & Spaghetti Dinner:
The Hampton Hotel Inn & Suites is providing special room rates for Texas Tumbleweed riders and guests. Please call (806) 935-6666 and mention the TEXAS TUMBLEWEED 100. Packet pick up is from 5:30-7:30 at the Hampton Inn.
We are excited to have our 2nd annual spaghetti dinner for our riders. The dinner will be hosted by the Dumas Rotary Club, will be FREE of CHARGE to our riders. Donations will be accepted for the dinner and all proceeds will go to End Polio Now. Hope you can join us for this fantastic meal!!
In order to practice social distancing, our Packet Pick-up and Spaghetti Dinner will be moved to Mcdade Park. You can pick up your packets along with your free spaghetti dinner at the east pavillion. You can enjoy your spaghetti at the park or you can enjoy curbside service and take it with you.
DATE & TIME:
Bike ride begins at 8:00AM on September 12th, 2020
at McDade Park across from the YMCA at 1400 S. Maddox, Dumas Texas
Post-ride Bar-B-Q meal!!
Showers and pool are available to all riders after ride. Hot tub available to all adult riders. Please remember to bring your own towel.
Proceeds will benefit our local YMCA programs.
ROUTES & DISTANCES:
We are busy preparing for our Texas Tumbleweed 100 2020 and putting plans into place to follow social distancing in order to keep everyone safe. IN THE EVENT THAT THE TEXAS TUMBLEWEED 100 IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19, WE WILL OFFER FULL REFUNDS.
- $40-50 – Adult Registration
- Kids Registration (13-17 y/o) FREE IF ACCOMPANIED BY A REGISTERED ADULT
- Kids under 12 ride free but must be accompanied by registered adult
- Price includes barbecue lunch for all riders following the ride!
- Lunch will be $10.00 for all non-riders.
- We are introducing our First Annual Food Truck Festival sponsored by the Dumas Chamber of Commerce. Riders will be given a coupon, if they choose not to eat the free barbecue meal, which can be used at one of the many food trucks.
- Online registration ends Thursday, September 10th at 10pm
- We ride rain or shine! Sorry no refunds.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- SWAG BAG FOR ALL REGISTERED RIDERS!!!
- There are 8 rest stops with bathrooms at each one.
- Our ride has SAG support for each route and law enforcement support for our rider’s safety.
- Every rider gets a medal!
- You may register the 11th at the YMCA or at packet pick-up at the Hampton Inn from 5:30-7:30 pm
- You may also register the day of the ride starting at 6:30am at McDade Park
For questions please contact
email@example.com or 806-935-4136
Texas Tumbleweed 100 Event Coordinator/Director
1400 S Maddox
Dumas TX, 79029