About Texas Tumbleweed 100
Experience beautiful scenery, varying High Plains terrain, and unbeatable hospitality!! This ride is located in DUMAS, TEXAS which is located approximately fifty miles north of Amarillo. The ride will be managed and organized by volunteers and local bike enthusiasts to ensure you will have a safe and fantastic ride with plenty of food and drinks, full ride support (SAG, multiple rests stops, mechanic support, etc.) and of course, plenty of fun.
Cash prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for both women and men’s divisions of the 100 mile course.
1st place – $300.00
2nd place – $150.00
3rd place – $50.00
HOST HOTEL & Spaghetti Dinner
The Hampton Hotel Inn & Suites is providing special room rates for Texas Tumbleweed riders and guests. Please call (806) 935-6666 and mention the TEXAS TUMBLEWEED 100.
Packet Pick-Up will be located at McDade Park in the southeast pavilion from 5:30-7:30pm. Along with picking up your packet, you can enjoy our 5th Annual Spaghetti Dinner which is FREE to all of our riders. The dinner will be hosted by the Dumas Rotary Club. Donations will be accepted for dinner and all proceeds will go to End Polio Now. Hope you join us for this fantastic meal!!
Start and Finish will be located at McDade Park and we are pairing our event with The Ears and Beers Festival. Come and enjoy shopping in the afternoon, various food trucks, bouncy houses for children, all the corn you eat, and a beer if you choose. The Ears And Beers Festival will be featuring artist Stoney Larue. Tickets will go on sale May 1st.
We will be respecting decisions made by the state of Texas due to Covid-19. We will be practice social distancing( if need be) for the safety of our riders. In the event that our event is cancelled due to Covid-19, we will offer full refunds.
DATE & TIME
Registration, and breakfast served by the Dumas Noon Lions Club, will start at 6:30 a.m. at McDade Park. Bike ride begins at 8:00AM on September 16th, 2023 at McDade Park in Dumas. Free barbecue meal for all registered riders.
Showers and pool are available to all riders after the ride at the YMCA located at 1400 S. Maddox Avenue. Hot tub will also be available at the YMCA to all adult riders. Please remember to bring your own towel. Proceeds will benefit our local YMCA programs.
ROUTES & DISTANCES
- $40-50 – Adult Registration
- Kids Registration (13-17 y/o) FREE IF ACCOMPANIED BY A REGISTERED ADULT
- Kids under 12 ride free but must be accompanied by registered adult
- Price includes barbecue lunch for all riders following the ride!
- Lunch will be $10.00 for all non-riders.
- Online registration ends September 14th at 11pm
- All proceeds benefit the YMCA of Moore County.
- We ride rain or shine! Sorry no refunds.
- All riders must wear a helmet.
- SWAG BAG FOR ALL REGISTERED RIDERS!!!
- There are 8 rest stops with bathrooms at each one.
- Our ride has SAG support for each route and law enforcement support for our rider’s safety.
- Every rider gets a medal!
You may register September 16th all day at the YMCA or at Packet Pick-Up from 5:30-7:30pm at McDade Park in the southeast Pavilion. You may also register on the day of the event at McDade Park starting at 6:30am.
- Breakfast will be available starting at 6:30am at McDade Park and will be hosted by the Dumas Noon Lions Club.
Chip timing for all registered riders
For questions please contact
email@example.com or 806-935-4136
Texas Tumbleweed 100 Event Coordinator/Director
1400 S Maddox
Dumas TX, 79029